Green Influence Manager Internship
The Green Influence Manager will be responsible for the Green Influence pillar of Soulcial Trust, with the following responsibilities:
- Develop new partnerships with local environment NGOs
- Manage and update the Clean Green Cambodia website regularly
- Maintain communication with local partners
- Collaborate with partners on new environmental initiatives in Siem Reap
- Manage eco-workshops
In addition, the Green Influence Manager will be responsible for the Trust’s fundraising and events management:
- Collaborate with the Soulcial Travel Manager on online fundraising initiatives
- Finance and budget management
- Develop partnerships with local businesses and organizations for fundraising events and/or local sponsorships
- Organize fundraising events for Soulcial Trust
- Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
- Experience in working in the environmental sector strongly desired
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Experience in events and fundraising management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken English required. French also an asset.
- Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organization.
- A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world experience.
- Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
How to apply
- Please send your CV and cover letter to Programmes Director Julie Webb at email@example.com
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Ideal start date is Summer 2018.
- Internship commitment is minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months.
- As we are a small start-up NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.