Social Enterprise Manager
The Social Enterprise Manager’s main responsibility will be to develop and implement Soulcial Trust’s social enterprise projects across all pillars, which currently include eco-workshops and wheelchair sports workshops, with several other projects in development related to employment support for people with disabilities. Duties include:
- Manage and maintain the communication plan
- Research and develop new income streams for Soulcial Trust through social enterprise projects
- Research and develop employment/income opportunities for people with disabilities through social enterprise projects
- Liaise with potential partners to create business plans that benefit all parties
- Develop marketing and communications strategies for social enterprise projects, in collaboration with the Communications Manager and Programmes Director
- Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
- Experience or education in business development and marketing strategies
- Experience using social media and communication tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, MailChimp, Youtube)
- SEO knowledge
- Website development skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken English required. French also an asset
- Strong written and spoken communication skills required.
- Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organization.
- A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world experience.
- Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
How to apply
- Please send your CV and cover letter to Programmes Director Julie Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Ideal start date is Summer 2018.
- Internship commitment is minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months.
- As we are a small start-up NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.